Friday, July 20, 2012

Be Inspired to Live Today

 -Mother Teresa

So I heard this quote read out today and it hit me pretty hard. For some reason I recently fell into a little bit of a "boohoo me" pit and wasn't sure how to get out. Then I heard this quote and other positive things and it helped me get back out of the pit. It's really unfortunate how easy it is to fall into the deep, dark pits of life but one thing we have to remember is that there is ALWAYS a way out of them. Surround yourself with good, honest, positive people who can help lift you out of those dark places.
Our environment is so important because it is the thing we react to the most whether we like to admit it or not. So surround yourself with positive things and people. If you don't like something, change it! I see so many people all of the time looking and talking about the problem but they completely forget to look and talk about the solutions! The solutions are the things that are going to bring about the change you so badly desire so start finding them because they are out there. People are always, always, ALWAYS going to be there to try and bring you down, kick you off, shove you down and beat you up, it's the crabs in the bucket. Never, ever, let those people dictate your life for you because of their thoughts and feelings, they don't matter. What matters is your thoughts and feelings so make sure you keep them in check and keep them positive with you eye on the prize. Life is far too short to worry about what everyone else is thinking and saying. Get over it all and move on because your joy and happiness is your responsibility, not theirs.

My Gratitude Journal of the day...
I'm grateful for...
1) The people who lift me up when I'm down.
2) My desire and drive to be something bigger than I could ever imagine.
3) The low valleys so I can appreciate the high mountain tops more.
4) The book "The Magic of Thinking BIG" by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D.
5) Reconnecting with the Universal flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment