Thursday, June 13, 2013

Heights are Scary


The other day I had one of my best friends stay over, Sarah. It had been over 8 months since we last saw each other because she's been busy working for Greenpeace down in New Zealand. Well when Sarah and I get together you can only assume that shenanigans is going to ensue. On my recent trip to TBEX in Toronto I took a trip up the CN Tower and almost lost my shiz. I'm not a fan of heights and it boggles my mind how people can just hang off the side of a building, like SERIOUSLY!? Sarah is also not a fan of heights. We decided it would be fun to watch some videos on heights and record our reaction. You may now commence laughing at us. Enjoy!


You can also take a look at the video I made while at the CN Tower. I also freak out in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment