Friday, June 07, 2013

My CN Tower Adventure



Watching this video still gives me shivers just thinking about being on that glass floor again. Have you ever stared you're greatest fear in the face? Can you feel your hands clamming up, sweat starting to drip down your temples and your heart racing faster than a formula one car? That pretty much sums up how it felt to be at the top of the CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario. I had been in town for the TBEX conference and as part of our trip we were allowed to take a ride up to the top of the CN Tower. My nerves were already shot because I had only slept about three hours the night before and I was running off coffee. I had planned to meet Joshua there and as an added bonus we ran into the girls from MissAdventures! Check out the video below to see what my reaction was once I finally came face to face with the terrifying glass floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment