Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Follow Your Dreams - #ICDINY13

I-CAN-DO-IT-NEW-YORK-2013

It's another episode of Discovering Your Truth Talks! It's been a long while since I did one of these videos but I've decided it's time to get back on the horse. I know that part of my purpose is to help people and these videos are a way that I can do that on a larger scale.

Gabrielle-Bernstein-May-Cause-Miracles-Book
Met my Guru Gabrielle Bernstein
The spark for all of this was the I CAN DO IT! event I attended here in New York put on by Hay House. My spiritual path has been an up and down one but I really feel it this time. Something is different in the air and I can feel big shifts coming. Part of these shifts have already started and it blows my mind how fast the universe works. The day before the event I received a phone call by a radio producer who puts out a spiritual radio show here in New York and he asked if I wanted to create a radio show with him. WHAT!? Where did THAT come from? Apparently he'd been following me and my progress for a while and felt like it was time to make things happen. You never know who you're effecting with what you're doing. You're only job is to just be yourself and put it out there and let the Universe do the rest.

Gabrielle-Bernstein-May-Cause-Miracles-Book-Signing
Gabby Signed my book "I see you on stage with me"
The next thing that happened was the book I've been feeling called to write made itself clear. Over the weekend I kept hearing the same thing over and over and BOOM! It just hit me in the face! I'm now well on my way to developing the book and already started writing. I have two Guru's who are helping me on the way who I met at the I CAN DO IT! event. The first is Kate Northrup and the second is Gabrielle Bernstein. I've followed Gabby for a while now and her book Spirit Junkie was one of the first spiritual books I ever read. I'm so grateful to have met these two amazing women and I now can use the experience as a driving force to finish my book and achieve my dream of being a speaker at an I CAN DO IT! event in the future!

Signing
Kate Northrup helping me and my Money Love Story
Todays video is a bit about the event and also some helpful tips in order to follow your dreams so check it out! Also I LOVE hearing from you so please leave a comment for me! I want your feedback! Is there a subject you would like me to cover? Let me know!

Have the BEST day ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment