Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kelly Clarkson supports GLBT LOVE in "Tie It Up" Music Video


My homegirl Kelly Clarkson wins on the newest music video for "Tie It Up." I have to admit that even though I'm a HUGE Kelly fan I wasn't loving this song...until now. In the music video Kelly plays wedding single to a handful of weddings, including a gay wedding! That's right, Miss Clarkson had to make sure she was representing love in all it's forms while filming the new music video.

I think the video is really well done and plays on all those cheesy moments you expect to see at a wedding, like cake in the face and the couple stealing kisses when they think no one is looking. The above photo shows the handsome Gay couple cutting the cake together. They look very dashing in their outfits and the backdrop looks like it was of course in some fabulous location.

Take a look at the video yourself and enjoy the cheese! I love LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment