Friday, July 12, 2013

It's official, I'm a Writer


The most amazing things happen when you're not looking. I guess it was a few months back now that I submitted an article to GT Magazine (Gay Times Magazine). It was a piece about living life as a gay man in Canada. After a few emails back and forth with some lovely people at GT I was told that when my article got published I would be notified. I'm proud to say that I am now a published writer as my article appears in this months edition of GT (August 2013, issue 422) featuring Louis Smith on the front cover!

It's a magical moment when you first see the words you typed up printed in an actual magazine. Not to mention the fact that is has a readership of over 300,000. I hope this is just the first of many published articles to come for me. There's so many amazing things happening in my life right now and I'm so grateful for all of them. I have no idea where I will be even 6 months from now but I can only imagine it's going to be an amazing adventure getting there.

My Gay Times Magazine Article

No comments:

Post a Comment